Sunday, February 24, 2008

A call center life...

I once work in a corporate world as computer operator (MIS staff). I like the job but the salary wasn't good enough to support my needs. I decided to try working on a call center to have a better paying job and also to improve my communication skills. My first call center job is good. I worked as sales agent but after a month or so they transferred me to a technical account. The account wasn't really that technical. It is about office products such as adhesives, cards, ID etc. The thing that made it technical is because of the software you need to use to create business cards, mailing labels, post cards and ID. I enjoyed the work but later on i got used to it. I got bored because of doing the same routine everyday. I don't have any challenge. I lost my motivation to work. I became tardy. I got sick too. Before I thought that working in a call center is fun. I'm wrong. Everything is at risk such as your health. Most of the shifts are on graveyard meaning you will loose your social and night life. You also need to take care of yourself because you can get sick. Because of these I end up resigning. I stayed at home for a month. I tried looking for a day shift/ corporate job but its hard. I found one but it is far from my place so I refuse it. I end up working in a call center again.. Hahaha!!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    ganda ng lay out sis. keep it up

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates