Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tribute to dads

I am a daddy's girl. This is the reason why i was really sad when my father decided to work abroad. My dad is the best dad in the world. He is really kind and knows how to handle his children. He doesnt have any favoritism among his children. All memories we had are the best. The very best and funny memory we had was when i graduated in college. I was marching already and he didnt walk with me.. Hahaha! I was inside the theater[where our grad will be held] already and my dad was still outside. I get out and pick him up.. He was laughing and so am I. Well i love my dad so much and I will not do anything that will make him mad.





Rules:
1) Copy from {Start Copy Here} to {End Copy Here}.
2) Blog 'Brag' about your husband - yes, the father of your child/ren. As I’ve said singles may also join by bragging about their own fathers, or even grandfathers. It doesn’t matter! Of course, Daddy bloggers themselves may also join, but you have to blog about your fathers and not about yourselves, deal? Okay. Good.
3) Add your blog in the master list below linking to the post that you just made. Or if you wish, do it as how I’ve done it in my other blog by adding a new page.
4) Leave your comment here and don't forget to leave your link so you can be added on the masterlist. Yup. Here. Thanks!
5) Let’s not forget Peppermint Creative for the corner border I used for the badge.


Masterlist:1. When Silence Speaks2. Everything About Deye3. Etc Atbp4. Pinay Mommy Online5. Coffee Cup Princess6. Pinaymama's Dairy7. A Mother of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow8. Everything that has Breathe Praise the Lord9. Kate Ashley10. Top Form Secrets11. Marilyn12. Anything and Everything in Between13. Can of Thoughts14. Pinay WAHM15. A Time to Weep and a Time to Laugh16. Beauty of Life17. Inday's Kitchen 18. Bienvenue `a la Noryfel 19. Felicity's Visions 20. Avee's Adventures 21. Fil-Am Stories 22. Air Sick 23. All About Reviews 24. Essay Of Life 25. Kiss & Tell 26. You're next here..

{End Copy Here}

Thanks for the tag Avee. Its my turn to tag these people: Alf, Bryan J, Ate Gigi, Ruthie and Virgie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates