Monday, August 11, 2008

What is respect?

Respect has different meaning. For me the best meaning is taking someone's feelings into consideration.

I wrote this article because i got pissed off with so many people within our vicinity.

We have a little Sari sari store infront of our house. We have few years ago. We stopped it when my mom decided to work in Taiwan. When she came back, she started it again. Since I am planning to work abroad, my mom says that she will close it. We are just renting our place for almost 20 years now and the owner says that they sell the land infront of us. The new owner decided to put fence on it. To make he long story short, the new owner hires contruction people to build the fence. The constructor consists of a couple and 6 guys. These people requested my mom to continue her sari sari store so that they can eat some merienda and order their viand. My mom agreed. Untill just recently, two of the guys told my mom that the couple are planning to have their store too. I mean formy mom its nothing. They can do whatever they want it just that they should show some respect and they should tell my mom about it. The reason why I got pissed off is because my mom bought more softdrinks, cigaretts and biscuits for them. They should have told my mom that they have plans of having a store so that my mom wont buy another stuff for them. I really hate it when someone dont respect my mom. I just pray for those people with narrow minds. I wish they will have more blessings than we have and hope that they will learn to respect people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates