Sunday, December 13, 2009

Party!!

Time flew past and its December again. Every time I think of December, the first and second things that comes in my mind are foods and shopping! Why not? Tis the month where in you can have your bonus - to have party and eat a lot.

Speaking of party, we just had our Christmas party last December 12. The party was held at Ascend Bar in The Fort. The party will start at 7:30pm and end at 12am.

I have my shift that day. So I am thinking if i will attend it or not. i end u attending the party but i was late. This is because i had to pass by a salon to have some hair and make up.

I like my make up during that night. It was not dull and heavy. Also, i dont look like a ghost.. haha! I love my dress too.. hehe!

here are some pics:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates