Friday, July 11, 2008

Hoax or not??

I was really tired today. I did lots of errands today; good thing that I slept for 6 hours in the office.

When I got home, I went striaght to bed because i was really tired. When I woke up, I saw my brother eating. While eating he asked me something. He asked if I knew "Daroose". I said "i dont know him, who is he by the way"? My brother said that the guy is like Nostradamus in this time. According to the news, he predicted the death of Princess Diana and the Tsunami that happened in Indonesia. So I asked if he predicted something scary. My brother said he has and that is there will be a earthquake on July 18, 2008 with a magnitude of 8.1.

I checked on the net and see if there was news about this and all I can see is them saying that it is just a hoax. To be honest, I got scared with this news. Lets pray that this wont happen.


This was what happened last July 16, 1990 and I hope that this wont happen again:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates