Monday, July 28, 2008

My blog got PR2

The other day, my friend Avee told me that google took her PR away. I was shocked and told her that it is alright. I dont even bother to check my blog if I have PR because I know that I will not have it.

When I checked my blog, I just noticed that there's number 2 on my PR icon. The thought of having PR crossed my mind but still I dont believed it. What I did is check my PR through PR checker and there I was convinced that my blog has PR and it is 2.

To be honest, I dont know why PR is important or how it has been measured [not sure if I used the right word for it!]. Is it the number of the visitors you have everyday or is it the back links that you have? Still I dont understand. Eventhough I have PR right now, still I dont care but I am thankful because I will have the chance to grab more opps than before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates