Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My long day!

I really hate dealing with people in the government. Most of the tie, they make people wait just to get what they need. Just like what happened to me. I’ve been to Department of Foreign Affairs today to get my authenticated documents. I passed the stub and wait for my name to called. And guess what? I waited for 2hours before my name got called. After that I paid 100 bucks to the cashier for the documents and gave 1 copy of the receipt to the lady. Again, I waited for a long time before I got called.

It shouldn’t be that long if the people there just set aside all the documents and gave it to [us] once we return the receipt. All in al, I have a long day inside the DFA but its all worth it because I got my documents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates