Friday, September 12, 2008

My new favorite song..

I love music. It makes my mind at peace. One time, I heard a song and I really love it. I tried googling it however, I don’t know the title of the song. When I heard the song again, I asked my cousin if she knew the title of the song and she told me. It is “I’m yours” by Jason Mraz. Honestly, I got confused because I thought it was sung by Jason Castro of American Idol season 7[not sure!].

I did search for that song and I found it. I immediately downloaded the song and transferred it to my sansa clip. If you want to download the song, you may try to visit this link: http://aimini.net/view/?fid=w9pxXm783HR5FRGiQuSh.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I am also an avid fan of Jason Mraz. "I'm yours" is one of my faves among his songs.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates