Thursday, March 13, 2008

And the winner is...???

I am an avid fan of beauty pageants because Iím a frustrated one. Just kidding.. hahaha. At work, they keep on saying or uttering the words ìmy family is the best persons in my lifeî and I was really confused what it is all about. My shift ends and I went to our lab to work on my blog unfortunately thereís no computer available (everyone is using it). Then my friend Aris called me and saidîhey panoorin mo ito [watch this]î so I did. This is a video from the last Binibining Pilipinas coronation night. I was really shocked. This lady named Janina San Miguel was answering the final question and she keeps on stuttering [guess she was mental blocked]. She doesnít even know what to say. She just kept on smiling and laughing and at the end she saidî my family is the best persons in my lifeî. And to my surprise, she won as the Binibining Pilipinas World. Amazing??? No itís disgustingÖ.!!!! Sorry for my word but that is how I see it.




As a contestant in any contest it is normal to be nervous. It seems this was what happened to this gal. However, if you are joining a prestigious pageant you should have confidence to prove that you deserve the title. If you canít be confident to be in front of Filipino people, how will you stand and compete in front of different kind, races audiences? I just hope that this gal will practice more so that she can make it on the international competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates