Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My Kosa's..


These are my best college friends namely[from top to bottom] Erlyn, Ibn, Rhomz and Venus. We called each other “Kosa”. You may wonder why we called each other that. mmmm, I wonder why too. To be honest, there was no story behind that. We just want to have a group name and we want it to be “astig” and unique. We kept on giving names but we end up on “Kosa”. For us this name is really unique but hey don’t ever think that we‘re from jail because we are not [hahaha!].

Our favorite place to hang out was library and Rhomz crib. We stay there to study, chats and eat. Our favorite merienda was pancit canton (chili flavor), hotdog, quail eggs and kikiam. I really miss these guys. We rarely see each other since we graduated. I hope that we can have our reunion before I leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates