Sunday, March 2, 2008

My first KUDOS..



I went to work today unmotivated resulted to forgot my shift schedule. I thought that my sched today is 10pm to 7am, unfortunately when i check it on my ccms it shows there that I shuold come to work 1 hour earlier. Toinks!!! Does this mean I am Late again? Some of my Co-worker told me to tell it to our supervisor so that he can do something about it. That's what I did however our supervisor [I think] is still sleeping so he didnt respond to my message[text].

I logged in and take calls. I got my first call around 10:51pm. He is a guy and was having a problem with his mp3 player. I assisted the customer on formatting and transferring the song. The customer is very satisfied and happy on what we did because the player is doing great and is working fine after. He immediately ask for a supervisor and commended me. I aaam soooooooo happpppppppy!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Congratsssss sisssyyyy!!!!! Wow!!!!! I would love it!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates