Monday, April 14, 2008

Do i have IR?




I got addicted to blogging since my blog has been approved by PPP. I keep on posting even I'm at work. Earlier before my shift ends, I close everything since I wasn't able to catch or find any Opps. Then around 5:30am one of the guys in the floor get my station number and tell it to the MC. MC are the people who handles the que on the floor. I wonder why the guy did that. From then on I am so paranoid thinking if they had me screenshot. They say that if they caught you doing something or browsing sites that are not related to work you will be getting an Incident Report (IR).

Until now I am still worried. A guy told me earlier not to think about it but I can't help it. They say that the MC on our account are kind and will not do screenshot. I know its my fault and I will accept it. But again, i enjoy blogging so I will not stop it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates