Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Backstreets back alright!!

When I was in HS, i am so addicted with boybands. One of my favorites is Backstreetboys. They are so popular way way back because of their songs. The band is consists of five guys namely Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, Howie Dorough, AJ Mclean and Kevin Richardson. Wow!! im impressed - i still know their names. haha!

I love all of their songs and all of them are my favorites. I remember before, i skip school just to watch MTV for their new music video. Also, I remember that I cried so hard when my mom break the very first tape of backstreetboys album i bought. You can also hear all the people singing "quit playing games with my heart" and äs long as you love me" everywhere.

But time flies so fast and heard that they disbanded the group. They go on their separate ways. Some get married and some still pursue their career in music.

But again- since music is their life - they regroup and record songs again. Earlier while my brother and I are talking - he asked me if i heard that they will be having concert here in manila - i said no. He told me that they will and it will be on June 3 back to back New kids on the block and the venue of the concert is in Mall of sia concert ground.

I love to see them perform. However, i have a lot of things to do plus - I need to save my money as i plan to resign. Oh well - there still next time. I just hope that their concert will be a hit :)

You can listen to As long as you love me song by clicking on the link. Enjoy listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates