Saturday, May 5, 2012

rizsha the wanderer!

Wow! lets try this again. I'll start with my coron trip.

We've been planning this trip way way back 2009 and we pursue it last Feb 2010. I am with my friends Apple and Arlene.

This would be my first trip with them so i am very excited.

After Apple's shift, we waited for AJ in the office before going to the airport. I believe that our departure time was 10pm- we had 1 hour flight so we landed around 11pm in Busuanga Airport.We ride a van from the airport to the Coron Village Lodge - it is one of the famous lodge in the place. We rented it 2700 for 3 nights.

Anyway, our first agenda was to go to AJ's friend house name Razell. We ate lunch there. My most favorite part was eating lobster. Its my favorite. after that - we trekked to Mt. Tapyas. It has 750 + steps and believed me, its not easy to go up there. My legs were trembling and im gasping my breath. Good thing, we went to Maquinit hot spring after. The hot spring has one big square like container with overflowing hot water, with 2 circle like container inside that square- the water inside those circles are hotter compared to the ones in the square. It feels so good to be dip in hot water after the not so easy trek.

We spend our second day in island hoping. We went to Siete Picados - its like a big aquarium in where you can see different fishes, Kayangan lake - the calm but seems scary lake- you can see shripms here and small swordfishes, Twin Lagoon - where salt and fresh water meet - and because of the this the water becomes blurred. We went to different beaches as well to relax and swim. All i remembered was, I am so tired during our second day that resulted me to sleep early.

Our 3rd day is packing day. This is our time to leave the place and go back to our real world. but before we headed to the airport - Razell goes to our room and gave us souvenirs. That girl is really sweet. She even gave us cooked lobsters.

We didn't explore the place much as we dont have time. So we promised that we will be back there. - As soon as we have time and money to spent- :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates