Friday, May 25, 2012

My Dog - Boknoy

I love dogs and I have one. His name is Boknoy. He was given to my mom by her friend. Boknoy is what you called "askal" or dog that doesnt have a bread. But hey, every dog has a breed- i just don't know what is my dog's breed. Anyway, boknoy is big, brwon dog. He has beautiful fur. He is lively and sometimes naughty. If my brother and I talk and we didnt include him- he will bark and bark until you get pissed of it. hehe.. but he is a nice dog. he is very active dog until one day- he is super lazy and don't want to eat. i miss my active dog. I dont know what to do. im so sad about what is happening to him. I went to the vet without my dog ( as i mention my dog is big) and i told the doctor that my dog is lazy and dont want to eat. i also notice that he has pus in his penis and when he poo - it seems like there is pus too. So i told the vet doc about it and he told me to take the dog to him as there might be some infections with my dog and needs to be cure immediately. HOwever, i dont have money yet. I can have my money on the 30th of this month and so- i wish and i pray that my dog can hang on there until i have money. I bought him some vitamins and a powder food supplement like med. This powder is dissolve in a water and thats what i gave him to drink. i hope it helps until May 30. so please, pray for my dog. I love my dog so much and i want to see him active again.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates