Friday, May 9, 2008

5 top things to do


This is the first tag I got from Lira. Its so hard to think what are the 5 top things I need to do because I have a lot. Haha. Anyway thanks Lira for this tag.

1. Sleep - because i lack it
2. Find a new job - because i am tired working at night
3. Chase Opps - but i am always late :((
4. Meet my Ex-bf - i know Avee will disagree with this[sorry Avee I cant help it]
5. Have a massage together with my co-workers - indulging ourselves


BUSY PEOPLE: 1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 6.) Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 7.) Mitch of When Silence Speaks 8.) Hailey's Domain9. Hailey's Beats and Bits 10. Air Sick 11. Avee's Adventures 12. Never Ending Stories 13. Essay of Life 14. Tasteful Voyage 15. A mom's note 16. Kiss and tell


Let's list down your things to do:

Jihan
Virgie
Alf
Gigi
Jamie
Miah
Ric
Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates