Monday, May 19, 2008


I really didnt know that Ellen DeGeneres is a lesbian. She is really beautiful and has cute eyes. She currently have a show entitled "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". I heard that this show is somewhat similar to Oprah. She handles the show excellently that is why her show is number one now.

Today, I read the news that this two gals are getting married. I was really shock when I learned it. Before I thought that de Rossi is the one who portrays the Ally Mcbeal role but I am wrong. She is the lawyer in that series [hahaha].

As per my opinion, I am not in favor for the same sex marriage. I believed that each of us has their own soulmate and partner. Its just a matter waiting and finding the right person. However, I also believed we have our own choices. So if Ellen choose to be lesbian and marry De Rossi that is fine as long as they love each other and as long as they are happy. I just hope that their marriage will last long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates