Friday, May 2, 2008

For me or not for me????

I really want to work abroad. Reason behind this is because I want to work on a different environment on a different country. I want to learn about their culture and of course the good salary they can offer. I want to explore and want to know how to become independent.

I keep applying on different agencies that have vacancies for technical or IT positions. Currently, I have pending applications for Dubai and UK. For IT helpdesk Position [DUBAI] , they requested us to take medical exam because they want to make sure that we are fit to work even before the interview. Glad I passed it. At first, the agency told us that the interview will be on April 8 however it has been postponed and told us to wait for any updates. After few days, I received a text saying that our interview will be on April 29 and we need to have 12pcs. 2x2 pictures ready. So I waited that day just to get upset and frustrated. They told us that the interview was postponed once again due to the IT manager that can’t come here to Philippines.

Because of these instances I keep on asking if I am for Dubai, meaning if my destiny will let me work there. The interview has been postponed twice and I am starting to not heed about it. All of my friends told me that maybe I am destined to work in UK. Well if that is the case I wish I can have signs.

But still I’m open to work on both countries so I guess I will wait for it.

1 Comment:

  1. alf said...
    well, good luck on your international job hunting.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates