Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One of my favorite poem

I love making poems way back in highschool. I have lots of it but I lost some. I found this one poem after cleaning my closet.


Devastation

Why dont you quit playing games with my heart?
You knew I can't live without you right from the start
Why wont you stop breaking me up
Can't you see that enough is enough?

I've learned to play the role of miserable martyr
And I think my heart is numb because of tears
I've had enough and yet I can't let you go
Eventhough I know when these tears start to slow

Devastation.. my heart has faced utter devastation
When will you come up with the complete realization?
My heart is not a play thing you can throw away
Can't you open up your heart and listen to what I say?

Don't make me hate you, Im begging you please
Because when this heart filled up you'll be on my knees
I can be a bitch if you force me to be
So don't let me show you what you deserve to see

I will try to look up on my other poems so that I can post it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates