Sunday, May 18, 2008

Erlyn's first treat!!

After of two years at home taking care of her niece, Erlyn got a job again. At first she doesnt really wants to work in a call center because she thinks that she can't do it. But when she was hired and started her training she said that she is enjoying it. She got her first salary last May 15. So she called us [Jen and I] and said that she will treat us this saturday.

Saturday is also the day my father will arrive so I told them that I will inform them if I can make it. We got home around 4:55pm from the airport so I called them up and say that I can make it. I told them that though I am tired and only has 4 hours of sleep. I met my two friends around 7pm so we headed to Robinsons Manila. Erlyn says that she will treat us on Chef de Angelo.

I like the food there. What we have is Sampler 1 which includes: 1 piece chicken, pasta, 1 slice pizza and red tea . We also have Tiramisu for dessert.




All in all, the dinner ends well courtesy of Erlyn. However, I was really tired so I didnt report for work that night.

Sorry guys, dont have picture coz I forgot my cam. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates