Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Father has arrived!!

Its been two years when my father left for Dubai. Just recently he called and told us that he will be here much earlier and we didnt expect that it will be that early. We thought that he will be here on June but he is here now. Yes he is here. He said on his last phone call that he will be here on saturday May 1, 2008 aroound 3pm.

We reached the airport around 2:57 pm. We don't know the flight number so all we have to do is wait. We checked the scheduled flight and none from Duabi has arrived yet. So we continued to wait while my cousin and brother is in Jollibee eating [without me]. After few minutes my mom said that my father is here. I didnt expect it. I was really happy that my father is here. I really missed him so i will make up with the lost times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates